Make up for the day~ ^^
I’m going to go to church like this on Sunday and wanted to practice, so I tried it out yesterday.
It’s a dark, smokey eyed look~ which is actually simple to do!
1) Prime, foundation, cover up, ect
2) Use a silvery or light eye shadow as a base all over your lids and up to your brow bones
3) Get a black or dark eyeliner, and line upper eyes very thickly, a little pass the crease of the eye (that’s what I did at least), extend the line and wing it if you want (and this ‘crease’ mostly references to Asian-shaped eyes, whose creases are generally smaller than Caucasians or other races. If you have a big crease, you don’t want to make it that high)
4) Line the lower waterline, up the the where the inner iris ends
5) Take a black eye shadow and pat it over the eye liner, extend it a little past the eye liner and blend it so it gives off the smokey eyed look then with the left over shadow, brush it on the lower waterline
6) Take a glittery black shadow or something similar to it and pat it on the middle of the lid
7) (optional) I put some silvery gray eye shadow just on top of the black eye shadow and highlighted my brow bones with a lighter color
8) Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner and do the same for the bottom waterline
9) You want to keep your lips pretty nude and your skin fairly light since your eyes will stand out more
It’s very sexy~ and very easy ^^